Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy+sad=Happysad

Happy and sad things do happen in life and it's happy but at the same time sad. lol. sob.

Happy =)

1. HOLIDAYS!!! XD
2. Can go out
3. Bro II is going to USA (weird thing is I did not cry like last time)
4. I will get souvenirs
5. I can't watch drama
6. I will have time to study
7 Jo's and Eunice's b'day is coming!
8. I got passed for JLPT

Sad =(

1. We have lots of holiday's homework to complete
2. Have to go to hc's hse to do the pearl
3. I couldn't see him for half a year
4. But it's after 6 months =(
5. But no I have to study T.T
6. But i need to go to yw's hse to do 8 hours of accounts which is torturing( yw, when r u free?)
7. I still dunno wat to buy for them.
8. I can't attend Basic 2 class.

Anyone, karaoke? I wanna go! I need to shout out!

-Pang-

No comments: