Tuesday, August 4, 2009

=.=

maybe i am being overly sensitive,
i try hard to calm myself down.
yeah, when you see me being really quiet.
i am trying hard to control my feelings.
i am not the kind of person who show all my feelings out.
i dun wan to do or act without thinking.
so i remained quite. so that i won be blinded by my anger=.=


it may be a little thing for you.
dun ask me why. coz i ,myself do not know why.
for what you say or did have just leave a little scratch in my heart.

"heart are meant to be broken"
thats what i heard,
when your heart are broken into pieces,
family will be the one and only one ,
that will mend it,fix it and make it a brand new one,
then it will be ready to be broken once again.
time after time, we will eventually know
what is the most important thing in the journey of our life.

No comments: