Thursday, February 11, 2010

Work...

Working is something that nobody can run away with it.

It is one of the human's responsibility to survive and appreciate the life given by the god and our own parents.

Work can be fun or gruesome.

I do hope with all my heart that my future work will be fun and worth doing it for my whole life.

I am working part time for the moment being.

It truly made me learn that it is very important to find the work you truly love.

yeah, with passion doing it everysingle day.




haiz, today's work was scary. the one who work with me at the primary level took leave =.=

i was working all alone at that level. In the afternoon, it was okay. I can still handle it.





But....





after 8, 0.o ppl just kept on rushing in TOGETHER ( =.= they dun bother coming other time)

i almost fainted....haiz, working like a robot is not a fun thing to do .

I am just glad that my senior who is beside me helped me out. Even the boss came to help =)

=.=

the day finally ended. Phiew......



and holiday for the next week!

i am preparing for the CNY wif my mummy since last week.

i knew what she bought and i help out a lot.

Thats why i kinda anticipated for the CNY this year.

hope it will be fun =)



Happy chinese new year yeah everybody!

to huicin who is in london too!

No comments: