Saturday, August 23, 2008

=.=.............

F1 makes u grow up...
yeah u learn all sort of stuff from it...
u learn how to handle ur feelings,
u learn wat is team 's work are,
u learn how to be a multitasker,
u learn bout physics,
many many more.

but it is a really time consuming thing.
it consumed my study time,
sleeping time,
reading time,
drawing time,
watching tv time and many more.

I know. to be successful, u need to "sacrifice"
the word used by my principal.

i m so worried bout the presentation as i m not a person who is gud in talking.
but at the same time i m so glad that it will finally ends.
IT WILL ENDS NEXT WEEK!
i can DELETE every single stuff about f1 in my com now.
which consumed quite a lot space.
can't wait for my "free from f1" day.
I will be damn happy.=)

Ps: still doing f1 thing....=(

No comments: