Sunday, August 17, 2008

=.=zzzzzz

Happy coz exam ended.
Glad coz i bought my inking pen.
Excited coz i m finally for three months going for a movie.

Tired coz of F1.
Sad coz the holiday week won be mine,
would be for F1 again =.=....
Really sad coz i can't start my manga.
Etremely sad coz nadzirah delay my work coz of kampung.
I m really grateful coz chia sing is our graphic designer.
She is damn creative and do wat she is required to do....unlike sumbody who is resting at her kampung now..=.=

My precious holiday would be a 'working week'.
my tuition fren just asked for a gathering but i decline coz....u noe....
But anyway i m going to enjoy my thursday! the only day.....

PS: Final olimpic badminton would be at 8.40p.m tomolo if i m not mistaken! must c!
Support malaysia!!!!!
=.=....i din even noe that malaysia never get a gold medal before.....kesian betul....

No comments: