Saturday, January 10, 2009

Skul reopen....

Skul reopened a week....
i am kinda "high" first day..... laugh non-stop.
i love first day of skul.
full of surprises and refreshing.
but sadly it would be the last skul reopen day for me.
no more for year ahead.
I am quite satisfied with all the teachers we got for 5C
teachers are really important. they determined how your skul life would be for the whole year coz we have to face them like six hours in five days.
so a fun and good teacher would make ur skul life better.
=.= but unfortunately i heard that there would be changes "a bit"
that "a bit" is really scary.
i just hoped that all the teachers will remained....=.=

got a quite interesting essay this week.
" my perfect future husband"
i guess they whole form 5 got it.
haha. i am not really good in writing so it does take me quite long to finish it.
It can be easy or hard it depends.
i let the "two english teachers" whose sit beside me to correct my grammar.
i was so happy when they said my english did improve a bit. =D
yeah...truly very happy. =D

i was busy youtubing while doind my hw.
the korean reality show "we got married" which is a hit now is super nice.
i am at episode 5 now! haha....

>CHOONG<

No comments: