Friday, May 1, 2009

Merentas Desa


the best one ever i had.

maybe becoz it is the last one we will have.

i enjoy every moment of it.

coz my class ppl are so cooperative and the milk tea thing is a success=)


=.= i got number 31 this year. it was so near but i am pretty glad and proud of myself for just stopping for two times.

i ran wif levi all the time

i have my full focus this time by just looking at the floor, and that made the jogathon end pretty quickly.

i fall in love wif jogging now....feel like doing it again but there will be no more next year.

will there be any in college or uni?

i hope got=) i will be the first one to run=) although i am not really great but i enjoy the process=)

and happy bout it=)

thanks to my wonderful skul and i love ya!

and my class too!

No comments: