Sunday, May 31, 2009

NATM 2

Went out wit yw today after tuition =)
Plan to watch terminator salvation and night at the museum 2 but ended up watching NATM2 only bcos there is only one last row left for terminator salvation. =(
NATM2 was nice but i still wanna watch terminator salvation.
CANNOT must grab vic to watch terminator salvation with me on thurs. I oso wanna watch angels and demons but too bad it's 18pl.

We saw a lot of artist today aunt lai ming, Love 18 actors and actress. Wanna take pic with aunt lai ming but she's talking to her grandchildren i think.

Wee..gonna go karaoke and bowling wit sis tomorrow. I just figure out tat i hav a lot of outings tis week. haha but next week i am gonna get back to my books and homeworks.

So vicky...come come, let's go watch =)
Hope u have a nice trip sin hui cin don't forget my souvenir XD

Pang

No comments: