Thursday, April 1, 2010

=.=

ok...i know this blog is dead...thats because i am partially dead too =)

for this few months, nothing really speacial happen except the results day and the "money" giving day =)

i don't actually know how ppl survie at home without working or studying, kinda torturing.

days flew right in ur eyes liek nobody business...and its april now 0.O

yeah, the goals after spm vanished (the diet plan). coz i do love food very much XD

but i will still try to control before the comdition worsen XD

interview is next monday......3 more days left?

i just hope that i will meet a good panel that will take it easy on me XD

partial of me do hope that i could get the scholarships too so that my mummy will jumpo over the moon and stop worrying bout money and my future =)
just a smile form her face will make everything worthy =)

=.= so, i really hope my dear god will bless me =)

No comments: