Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New life, new enviroment and new frens...

I have been here for like two months already if i am not mistaken.
Gone through lots...and lots of stuff starting from laughter to tears....lots of tears...

I once thought i am a strong , tough and unemotional.
When i first came here, it proves that i am wrong. Drop dead wrong,

Life for the first few weeks here sucks....i mean yeah really very extremely sucky that could make you cry in second. But not just me, everybody has the same experiance here.
Adapting to a totally new enviroment is just the hardest thing to do for the moment being .
Especially when i missed home alot.

However, there are still friends around here who at least gave me so hope to go on here.
still, life isn't easy when u have to go through the seperation after a few weeks bonding here.
A few week bonding is like for years here which i do not know why =.=
when amy left for JPA, thats the one and only moment which i could cry because of her.......
Emotion gone WILD here......

u can laugh , emo, felt lonely, frustrated or go hyper in any moment . Cannot even blame my PMS here =.=

Although life is hard here, i learnt a lot here.
It does changed me a bit even for a short moment here.
I do admit the facilities and spaces around here is more than average but ignore the cleanliness =.=
and the lecturers here are superb =) better than tuition teachers in KL haha....
i enjoyed learning here and enjoyed getting the knowledge i gained here just that the syallabus is is bloody fast and everyday i am chasing it =.=

my maths has worsen as i paid too much attention to my "favourite subject" BIOLOGY here =)

UPS is coming and i will be home!!!!! XD

No comments: