Friday, October 10, 2008

=.=

Now i really got annoyed.....although i felt guilty for not helping them....
But i can't really miss every single class just becoz of that....
And i can't decide everything myself...
A leader is the one who get the agreement by all the members...
not being blame after nobody can make any decision and " main selamba " say...
U "leader" u decide la!
I gave some suggestion and then say not nice then find a way to make it nicer....
Mine is just SUGESSTION, i din use a gun and forced u to follow.......
I got really really annoyed when ppl just push to me when everyone is indecisive....=.=

and then, i won miss bm class anymore, coz teacher got really mad and that is not i wan.
Sometimes i just dun wan to help so that u all will kick me out.
A spiritless team member is useless, i just dun have the energy or spirit like last time anymore....
I m tired....really tired....i just wan to be me....the carefree yeewen who dun care about anything but just smile and go through my "wonderful" teenage life..
fed up....really fed up......and i dun wan to miss class anymore....there r all important to me....i dun wan teacher to be mad.....=(

"choong"

No comments: