Monday, October 27, 2008

Going to the f1inschools competiton tomolo...=)

going to the "brisbale hotel" tomolo till sunday......
i "misunderstood" that the hotel should be near cineleisure damansara but it is at "chow kit"
sis say at nite ,chow kit is quite dangerous...=(
anyway...
damn happy coz its gonna be over....
exam is coming and i m not really ready yet...=(
i m packing for tomolo....brought alot of stuff and books...
wanted to bring my biology reference book but can't fit =(....
presentation will be on Wednesday.....we are the first one wei...duno happy or sad.....
but i think we have to wait for other contestants to finish their presentation then we can be back to the hotel....can go jalan-jalan...XD

oh..ya! finally...i got my number! coz my mum kept fussing that i always use her phone....bla bla bla.......whenever she lost her phone she sure go to me....so she prohibited me to use her phone........
this friday i m definitely coming back for physic's tuition.....then go back to the hotel....
just thank god that i have a dad that is willing to do so.....=)

wish me luck that the "curse" won't occurs again.....
i just hope everything will went smoothly unlike last time.....=)
anyone who wan to go visit me can go to cineleisure damansara on Saturday....=)

Pss: Vicky! c u on Friday....really dun worry about to much okay? call me if anything happen...=)
I am 24hours on call....=)....

No comments: