Sunday, October 19, 2008

=)))))))))) =DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

First aids exam finish!!!!!!! yeah.....another burden is down.....felt much lighter now....

Still got three, exam , f1 and my comic.....then i can "really" enjoy my form 4.....which is a not so pleasant year but got a lot of new experience that is beneficial for me ...i guess??

woke up at 6a.m......then went to skul....everyone was like SO scared.....especially "vicky ng"
i m trying to calm myself down d.....but when she practise bandage on me....her hand kept fidgeting.....and her frequency was trying to come to me but of course i "blocked" it wif my clorets!!!! (sweets)

the written test is the least scary wan cause the questions are not that hard.....
the cpr is okay.....still okay.....
the transportation was like....i look like a dumb woman who simply answer questions...=.=
the bandage! i killed my casualty becoz of my silliness....too focus on bandaging and forgot about wound....and the sir was looking and me fircely when he said....
"a little bit cut on the patella(knee) ,then u bandage like this?, thats for fracture....and what u did will cause the casualty got infection, then shock then he died....." he kept staring at me ~

then i was so scared and duno wat answer he wan from me.....i said "sorry" =(.......
i swear i won kill my casualty like that ever......i won repeat this mistake anymore.....

going to do my homework now....=)

>CHOONG<

No comments: