Thursday, May 22, 2008

=)

Exam OFFICIALLY ends today!

I barely even touch my sivik 's book...

the day before i was busy reading my Empress Orchid sequel......so...

i did open the book and flipped through it once....

Then, i was too sleepy for that.....so i made a very important decision.

I AM GOING TO SLEEP.

To me, sleep is extremely important. It is my source of energy and happiness for the whole day.......so i give up on studying everytime i felt sleepy.

Scienctists say sleeps are indeed important so i decided to trust them.

So the results for not studying sivik is.......

not knowing how to answer the questions la of course. I was too lazy for that after having weeks of exam. I know that i have screw every subjects so it was no use for me to study for sivik anymore. I will bring my hope to the next exam.

Today, i was just busy doing the phone calls on getting a sponsors.
It may be a lifetime experience cause u know.....i m quite 'chicken'.
I scared of everything, especially speaking to somebody i don't know and they are adults summore.
The first phone call, i was like trembling....not knowing every word that came out from my mouth....but it end up like not so scary la.......
I was just scaring myself but i did embarrass myself for a few phonecalls ,making me not wanting to call any sponsors right that moment.
I just need some practise for "a formal english conversation". =(

PS: I am going to finish my EMPRESS ORCHID SEQUEL!!!! Can't wait to read the ending.....

>CHOONG<

No comments: