Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My holidays......

I went to shi mun's birthday party on SAT....


I am the weirdo who listen to her.......oh...i m so embarrassed to even think bout it....


I wore the super sticky and hot swim wear having the thought to swim in her condo but but....nobody was going to swim....ish......i look stupid in it....the guard even seize me and vicky in the entrance because of the swimsuit.....


anyway ....the party seems odd cause everyone was so quite...so here comes the "SILENCE"........i was looking at kim kim who is looking at me.....so we just laughing with ourselves....luckily jacky came with his AH long pte.....


That show was DAMN funny especially the sissy guy...haha......ok but the disc need to be " bath" after 10 minutes while we r watching........at the end we can't even finish the show cause got problem with the disc....the video player cannot play it.......then we end up playing cards...and drinking and vicky was busy eating ...haha....
we took a lot of pic but i just manage to get this.......



On sun , i went to watch NARNIA with my sis, bro ,vicky and the siblings and pang and the siblings.....


It was a "siblings" outing .......my sis and pang's sis was just like me and pang cause our height was apparently the same......


my sis told me pang's sis say when she saw pang and me .......she didn't know the difference of her height and my sis after she saw us........


The show was nice....i cry.....i laugh .....n it was sweet ... ........i want them to be together....ohhhhhh........it was sad to know that susan and peter won't be in the next narnia film..........i like the four of them being together.....


when i am back to home......i have to help to paint my bro's room.......i was sweating profusely.....hand pain........but the room is nice........we hope that when my bro is back ....he won't critisize it cause the whole family except my younger bro work on the room and make it to be super comfortable........although my room is messy ....i m unwillingly to paint the room ...just let it be messy ....i wan to rest.......


I finished "The secret" on mon....it was a incredible book...u can say that....i am totally into it....i talk bout it everytime...........cause wat they say inside was really "whoa really?"


Try to read the book.......i recommanded it ....u will be happier when u read it......i persuaded my mum to buy the chinese version ....it willmake her to be happier i suppose.....


I finally went to JOG today.....ok....it was not a jog....it was a WALK....but WALK is better than nothing...i just started it so have to be slowly till i can run rite?....my stamina was worse than u thought so i have to work on it......


Sumone HELP me with the chinese homework...i dun have any idea how to do it...those words are just unfamiliar to me......ish......


PS: vicky r we going to watch wat happens in vegas? Dun say i "fong fei gei" when we didn't

watch it....but the mummy is coming out....we r going to watch it also r we?


>CHOONG<

No comments: