Friday, May 16, 2008

Exams is going to over......

Two weeks passed and one more week the blady exam is OVER!!!!
can jump and scream for that.........
cause this week exam is like hell........
phsics paper 2 is hard but paper three....ish.....i do not expect the jigsaw experiment will come out cause teacher haven even teach yet......i will get a few marks for overall paper i guess? cause i kept reading pendulum and it did came out but just a few quetions....and wat the hell is that gravuty! i simply answer that......
about biology paper three......i was laughing my self while i am doind the paper cause i "created" the experiment and simply put in the results and do the graph and anything but at the end they say dun need to do all that...
What the hell rite?
why they want to give the graph paper anyway? to confused ppl like me? ish.....

but the conclusion for the exams are.....

I SWEAR I WILL STUDY CONSISTENTLY..........yeah the exam will actually teach u a lesson...a free and hurtful wan.....cause this is not PMR which u can spend a day for each subjects then u tembak and get an A....

so i will study consistently after this exam...my first goal....being so semangat after lecture by my "honourable" sis with her study method........and by the physic teacher just now....

but let me rest for a while after this exam...too tired......

my dramas!!!! i m COMING!!!!!!

>CHOONG<

No comments: