Monday, May 26, 2008

Tag by yeen hoong...

Five things I found in my bag.
1.scientific calculator 570
2.File
3.Pad
4.tissues
5.books

Five things I found in my wallet/purse
1. 5 bucks
2. cards
3. Sticker photos
4. some crafts paper made from vicky
5. receipts

Five favourite things in my room
1. My cds....
2. My drawings
3. My books
4. obviously my bed
5. My photo album

Five things I've always wanted to do
1. Travel around the world
2. drawn my own mangas
3. Buy a super big and comfortable house for my family to stay
4. play the sims 3! which have to wait till next year....
5. travel to sumwhere with my frens ( a far destination)

Five things I'm currently into
1. Reading books
2. drawing and try to colour using colour pencils
3. joging( starts tomolo)
4. cleaning the house
5. onlining! (my bro is not at home for a week)

Five people I'm gonna tag
not intended to.....

No comments: