Friday, July 25, 2008

=( =(=(.........

Today suppose to be a really nice day.
I am in good mood....and enjoy playing basketball....and..
My stupid BIG mouth ruined everything....
i don't know thats a bad thing....
I HATE myself for being so useless....
And it suppose to be a really small matter and why can't i controlled my stupid eyes ...and acted so stupid? haih....it was damn STUPID...i dun even know why.....
Everyone is looking and somebody just can't shut their mouth and made me look more stupid...
Just dun try to ask me anything about that anymore...i threw it into the dustbin..

So...i learn a lesson and i think bout it...
I suppose that i would not want to hear any secret or anything...
run away from me if u wan to say sumthing secretive or sumthing u can't tell...
I will try not to talk much anyumore...and dun bother about anything....i wan to be a selfish yeewen that would only cares about her studies and her future...
I would't miss the opportunity to get the scholarship..is important for me...
I study much harder and more serious to be back to my class and to my frens...
I felt sad when i c u all can be together and how happy ur class is and i just thought about...i used to be wif u all...and now i m not...i m just an outsider.....
I dun care bout how sucks my class is anymore or how this sucky year has saddened me
Yeah.....that will make things to be much better.for me...=)

sorry..if "u" c these..im not suppose to do that...i m really sorry...i just can't face u ...i duno why....i knew that it was stupid...

So anyone pls....dun say anything bout these again..dun say anything ok? plss....just pretend that it is never happen....

>choong =(<

No comments: