Monday, July 21, 2008

Monday blue......=(

F1 is spiritless....and nadzirah maybe going melaka...
I have nothing to do and lost in wat should i REALLY do....
I just get the confirmation letter from the juniormangachallenge thingy!
I get to participate at no cost...jimat 10 bucks...hehe

Ok, back to my monday.....
My class...are even more spiritless...
look so empty...and empty....
especially without vicky, levi ,dayana ,nadzirah and shi mun....
all gone to do their stuff....
If u enter my class....u will c a bunch of ppl SLEEPING...
and have to FEEL to study anymore...

So today....when it was chemistry...i m kinda blow up....
why is our class so lazy and do their stuff during the class? can't they do it after chemistry? They made the class start late....damn it lo
Helo? its chemistry....i have no tuition teacher.....it is very important to me...
And i think just for my class....we have like a "special" case where teacher will only teach for one period then say "rest"
Maybe the teacher dun have the spirit to teach a bunch of sleepy, spiritless ppl....who aren't going to skul to study but talk!!!
I got affected too...i felt that i m getting more lazy day by day...
But today i will definitely STOP IT!

No comments: