Friday, July 25, 2008

=)

I felt much better after a long afternoon nap...
good food....
and a day free of homework and studies!!!!
(i will start it tomolo)...
Chocolate indeed the best medicine....
I just keep thinking why i react in "THAT" way today.....
I just got it!it was STRESS+STRESS+Small matter = Super big matter!
my sis told me it was normal to be emo in form 4.....she went through that before....it is very nice to have summone to talk about ur prob when u feel miserable.....i m glad to have her as my sis....
maybe the stress thingy was kept inside me too long....
Then it just PUFF! burst u noe? burst into sumthing i never want it to happen
A happy face will not cover anything...i noe....
I really wan to back to 2B or 3B also can.....=(.....i dun wan to grow up and learn that the reality is so harsh and all ppl are changing including me....haih......
ok....i m fine now...
remember not to talk about it anymore....i will just ignore it and pretend it never happen...i dun wan that to spoil our friendship...i cherish it.....

PS: thanks pang, for calling but i m sleeping that time......so....my voice kinda not so nice....




Our beloved class.....


me who is shouting for monthly exam card..


Remember this? and why we r doing that? =)


no worries and no hatred.....


=)

No comments: