Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend .....=)

Yesterday i went to Bon Odori at night,
There were a LOTTTTTT.....of ppl there, look like a merdeka celebration but more fun....
There were stalls selling food and ppl dancing tradisionl dance and ppl wearing variety type of clothes....
My aunt will just suddenly stopped and looked at their attire....I was like pushing her and ask her to stop looking ppl like that....
There were alot of ppl wearing kimono too.....look very nice on them and the japanese kids were sooooo CUTE....
Wanted to hug and pinch their chubby face XD....
My aunt also got go....and i was like shopping wif her around the food stalls
i almost bought food from every stall except those that were flooded wif ppl ...too lazy to queue.....
Many ppl there were dancing japanese tradisional dance.......yeah..thats all
The food is nice...ermmmm....thats all.....
Pic later....have to upload from my aunt's hp

PS: vicky, next year lets go together yeah!

Then today i went shopping wif my mum as we planned in midvalley...
We went into every shop and i got a short pants from nichii and some shirt from Zara...
She got nothing so she end the shopping trip by saying " Shopping aren't fun if u can't get anything"
But i remembered i ate alot wif her coz my mum kept saying tired and we ate some durian popia and mango beancurd from a desert stall.....takoyaki and esquire kichen for dinner....
I have to control my diet now....ate too much and my mum say i can't wear pretty clothes if i din control it...=(....
I can't get my shoes.....the ipenema shoes sold out AGAIN ...i wan the shoesssss damn it......

>CHOONG<

No comments: