Monday, April 14, 2008

I finally get back my senses!.....since like thursday i think...i dun feel like smiling( very suddenly)......i dun feel like talking to anyone either.

Usually i like to smile all the time and when vicky and levi showed me some poem....i dun even have any feelings on almost everything.........i m like a human without feeling....that was so scary!

then.....i got it! It was a symptom of my P. I duno my P can make such a big difference to me.....but now i m back to normal.....=)........and and.....

I bought my ipod touch casing! i can bring it out now......before that i was so scared to bring it out without the casing....i bro even left some scratches on the back of it.....damn " sam tong " loh....but now it will be better than nothing......

This year i went to many funeral......my grandma for last year....then have to visit her grave to do the wong san thingy.........i went for the same thing for me "kam poh" yesterday in the morning....actually i doesn't feel like going but since my mum wants me to accompany her so i go lah....the smoke of the " heong " is damn pathetic....air pollution!.....den the uncle will do the "wong san" thingy and throw coins to us......i was looking in the other way when he threw it...so he threw directly on me.....damn pain...the kids were looking for the coins everywhere causes they thought that it was a game and they were like......

Young2: yan, u c i got many coins here!
yan : I also got ! but mine is more than urs....i have like ten ,twenty, thirty ......bla bla
bla......two ringgit!!!! hahahahaha....
man : Yan ...u c i got many coins too...
the other kids: ME TOOOOO!!!!!

then when i went home i planned to finish my add maths and read some of my chemistry.....i opened "the legend of teh condor hero" and then do my add maths.....(i luv doing my hw with the tv on....helo? its sunday..i should be entertain...so it was one of my favourite way to do my homework although it will be much slower......)

then i went to bee harn 's granpa's funeral...with my mum.....aubrey was there too....we were like seating there nothing to do or to talk......i dun like the "silence"....but i really duno wat to talk........Bee harn's "other granpa" is really humorous and cute.....he told us his love stories of his wife who is not here now....he kept on repeating the word " my wife is truly a beauty...really!"....it was so touching..not many asia husband will say that especially older ppl......that made my mum to say " uncle u r so good to ur wife, even my husband also didn't praise me like that ish......" hahaha....yeah..i never heard my dad praising my mum like that too...

we went home at 10.45p.m...i still get to watch the hk award presentation.......jet li got the best actor and duno some "yi ma " got the best actress..the hosts were quite funny....

i wanted to watch the repeat...=(....

YIKES!!!! exam is coming n i m still lost in chemistry and biology...i will probably screwed my mid-term exam.......

No comments: