Monday, April 21, 2008

Opssss.....

A few days ago...i was so "semangat" to study...but but....i spent the whole afternoon from 1 to 7 at home watching the condor hero..with my bro.....at night i was like..."cannot already "ko"....i have to go n study..."

then at nights, they have this show called "old buddy" or sumthing....i was studying and when i went out to have a peep...my bro was like...."hey, i tot u say u wanted to study....go back to ur room"

He was laughing so loud and sumtimes i can't stand it and will rush out pretending to brush my teeth to watch that....haha....but i finished half of the chap 2 ....the cell thing was quite hard to be memorize......

Then....on sunday......my mum "ajak" me to go n watch "the forbidden kingdom".......
i was looking on my book and decide which to choose....study or movie....so at the end i chose movie......cause sis say when i finish my exam.....the cinema maybe dun have the show already....so i go lah.........the show was QUITE entertaining....not like what i have expected.....but oklah......cause i m the fan of these ancient chinese thingy so i think i will like it but it was just so..so.......but the fighting scene was quite cool......

i told vicky today i that i have watch it....so she was like SOOOOO mad......i promise her to watch some english romantic movie to replace her sadness...haha....i will go n watch with u la...

so at here i would like to say REALLY REALLY SORRY BOUT THAT to VICKY NG........=) i will watch watever movie u wan......

At class we were busy talking bout wat we will do during the holiday which is after exam.....can't wait for it...i need a BREAK........!!!!!!!!

and I need HOLIDAYS.....holidays ....come to me plssss....i luv u....haha..........

No comments: