Friday, April 25, 2008

Its a FRIDAY again!!!!

i skip skul today and woke up at approximately 7.30......bathed , ate two slices of creamy peanut butter bread (i put los and lots of peanut butter), choco biscuits, seaweed and dragonfood......quite much for my breakfast.......

went into the room and study chemistry.....usually i hate the calculation part but after today i can announced that i hate BIO MORE!!!!!

i prefer calculating than memorizing pages of facts......i study chem for 2 hours and then when i started bio......i just felt dizzy and asleep on the table.....JUST STARTED like 2 page then i fell asleep.....ish ,then i can't stand of it and decide to go online and relaxe my mind....haha.... i felt much better now...........

i got my class pic already....n my face looks roundish.....i gain weight on my face ish.......but still it was a nice pic........

i flipped through some of my old skul magazine to see my old class pic days ago
......times really flies .......we already took the fourth class pic....next is the fifth then bye bye to our secondary skul life.....

i felt really sad each time i thought of ......the good memories, laughter,cries and hugs that happen in the skul and we will be leaving it forever for like one and a half year......haih......i will miss it so badly............

but the sad thing for this moment is ......i have to go back to my bio books....haih.....=(

No comments: