Wednesday, April 16, 2008

thank you kh...

I went home alone today after the kawad practise with En. Fahry. Well, not exactly alone cause my dad fetch me home. But he leave me after i open the door. I close the alarm later, then i press the switch for light.

ei?...

Off and on again.

ei?...no ELECTRICITY?ok nvm i wanna go to the toilet.

After i went to the toilet, i went to my room to find for my torchlight and went downstairs to the main switch.

click.

And finally i am here telling this to you.(cause got electricity now)

Ok maybe you might think that this is very fai but now i just wanted to say thank you to kh a.k.a kemahiran hidup. It teaches me what to do when the electricity goes down and of course this is one of the kemahiran untuk hidup. Got to stop this here. Still have lots of work haven't do yet. Need tto find for 2 keratan akhbar ang study for my coming exam. Haih. How i wish i could become a baby again...

†…Pang…†

No comments: