Friday, April 25, 2008

Just finish my piano lesson. so tired. Octaves is hard to play with a small hand. Maybe i should drink more milk. Last time when my bro said my hand small i normally answer him,"my hand small only, you guy's hand only can appear bigger.

I went to school today.Haha. The Muslims have their activity so the non-muslims stay in the class and study theirselves. Only 5 chinese came, me, jo, hc, cass and connie. Then, zi tian came in and ask jo to create a slogan for the banner for teacher's day. Then me, jo, hc n yh went to Bilik Seni and we started to call like everyone to help us create a slogan to show your gratitude to your beloved teacher.(didn't call cs cause scared she is still sleeping).

But after rehat, we ended up playing the King's game which used paper not card. Me and Jo got lot's of K while hc is always the one who kena. Lol. Hc didn't get even one K. Lots of fun and i laugh a lot until stomachache. Then i created a so called "Toilet song". Lol. Cause i wanted to go to the toilet then jo and hc continue singing. It was so funny. Jo said we should have recorded it.

After school, i saw yw's mum and ask her why yw didn't come. YW, WHY YOU DIDN"T COME? Even vicky oso. Yesterday sumore heard shi mun ask yi yeen if she should come to school or not cause vicky ask her to come. Dissapointed...

Haih...i also have to read my bio now. Have only read a few pages in school.
Gambate ne, mina-san! (Add oil, everyone!)

†…Pang…†

No comments: