Friday, September 19, 2008

Hoh... Very long didn't visit my blog. Yw, sorry......

I found myself lost in the past. A lot of things is added. New entries, new friends, new comments, new pics. The only things that remain unchanged is the header, our pics and the song!

School was ok today. We didn't study maths. Thanks to En. Fuad. Every one was cutting and pasting komsas to pass up to Pn. Hamimy.
I seriously need to start studying, especially sejarah. Our class is left behind. And teacher said he is gonna give class tambahan to our class. I don't want. Sob. I was so unlucky during recess. I saw nasi lemak and wanted to eat, but when I wanted to buy, the kakak say no more. Then, I saw nasi goreng, when I wanted to but no more again. So I when to buy drinks. I wanted to drink sunkist orange, but the last bottle was taken by the one came earlier than me. Sad. So I ended up buying apple juice.

Someone is hiding something again. Haihz...Everything have change this year. Classmates, feelings, and even laughter... Yw you are right. I hate this year.

I wanna watch Hana Yori Dango Final...Why is it still not release yet?

Lastly, i wanna dedicate this song(from a hk drama)to my friends,


Shining Friends

A little faith,
Brightens a rainy day,
Life is difficult you can go away,
Don't hide yourself in a corner,
You have my place to stay,

Sorrow is gonna say goodbye,
Opens up,
You'll see the happy sunshine,
Keep going on with your dream,
Chasing tomorrow sunrise,
The spirit can never die,

Sun will shine, my friend,
Won't let you cry, my dear,
Seeing you shed a tear,
Make my world disappear,
You'll never be alone in darkness,

See my smile, my friend,
We are with you, holding hands,
You have got to believe you are my destiny
We're meant to be your friends,
That's what a friend should be

http://www.imeem.com/people/J4szRIE/music/d8MfnlSH/fiona_fung_shining_friends/

†…Pang…†


No comments: