Tuesday, September 30, 2008

An outing =)...

went out wif vicky to klcc yesterday....
Thanks to my mum's worries i dun need to sit train.....
My dad fetch my go and back......
The cinema was damn empty...scared no ticket summore...but there are plenty.....
BUT BUT ......
i wanted to watch painted skin but the time not "ngam" wif the accuracy of death ...
have to sacrifice my movie....tot can watch two straight summore....=.=
we went there too early and wandered around klcc....
I tell you "KLCC IS SUCH A BORING PLACE"
duno wat to do coz the movie start at 1.30....that time it was only like 11?
then we saw KFC......we go in straight and have some food first.......
.....the movie is okay.....but boring quite boring in the middle.....still...it si worthy to be watch.
after the movie, we ate in the foodcourt then went to the garden to play while waiting for my dad.......

No comments: