Friday, September 26, 2008

Tag by pang....

Instructions: remove 1 question from below and add in your personal questions, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people on your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged.

1) At what age do you wish to marry?
after 26 or 27.......??

2) If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
=.=.....I love u? the basic one...=)

3)If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with
you?
vicky, pang and....yeen hoong

4) Where is the place you want to go the most and with whom?
Greenland.....wif my frens that r willing to go wif me...

5) If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
All my dreams come true!!!

6) Do you believe you can survive without money?
I dun think so......

7) What are you afraid to lose the most?
My family and frens

8) If you win 1 million, what would you do?
Buy a banglo for my parents, buy a watch for my dad, bring my parents to japan, donate to
charity, open some business and earned more from that....keep some to get interest from
bank =)

9) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Nope...never....i wan my face

10) List out the good points of the person who tagged you.
Cute, super nice, pleasant, frinendly

11) Which type of person do you hate the most?
selfish, act cool, do not care about others 'feeling while talking or do anything

12) What is your ambition?
something "BIG"?

13) What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
When he/she hurt me .

14) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
my family.

15) Are you a shopaholic or not?
definitely not..i dun even know how to buy my own clothes.

16) What do you see when you look into a mirror?
A living things taht have eyes,ears,nose and mouth?

17) Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Myself, my sis and my mum.

18) What do you like about this person who tagged you?
She is my fen.=)

19) What do you like about this person who tagged you?
Double questions?

20) What is ur hope for next year?
I hope that everything will return to normal just like form 2...=)

Tag: errmmmm....duno la

No comments: