Wednesday, June 18, 2008

=(

Life changed when you stepped into form four.

Everything.

Ur class, frens ,the leisure and carefree life i used to have.

Especially frens, i think something curse us when we got into form 4?
They are fighting with each other. From "inside" not outside.
"Hatred" is haunting us.
The gang, i can see now is spilting and getting futher to each other.
They are all busy doing their stuff and their head will stick the word "DO NOT DISTURD ME!!"

We used to like talk, laugh , hug and play with each other. Maybe there will be some arguments but not that serious. I really miss that moments......

But i believed what my sis said to me...."these will make u grown up"

Maybe i also got changes but i din notice that.
Did i changed to somebody that is not me anymore?
I hope not.
But who knows what will happen in the future later.
Sigh.......=(

(I felt that i m lucky today, coz i got the last plate of chicken rice which i wished and a bite of free ice-cream too! LEVI even gave me a butterfly pin haha)

But what i know is family wouldn't change forever, so "cherish" them while you can, dun be regret later.

I really love the song on my blog. Who have it? can u kindly send it to me?
ashleychoong@hotmail.com

No comments: