Thursday, June 5, 2008

Holidays....

HOLIDAYS is going to end now...although i spend it like a lazy pig but still i m quite busy on these two weeks......hope to have two more weeks ....not really ready for the next term XP

SUN
went to eat japanese buffet with my mum, sis and bro.....salmon are really fresh.....tempura is superb......mochi is soft and nice....i m busy drinking the greentea coz i ate too much.....need time to digest...

MON
went to vicky's home do poster...brainstormed for a few hours ....ate her grandma's mihun...then go to temple for some kind of cremony which i don't know wats that....just go.....we reached the earliest so we have to wait for like one hour.....my fat bro say he is hungry and beg my father to bring him eat....(he actually cried because he is hungry)....so ate dinner and go to the temple's hall..
(there are some milk bottles, sweet and many food outside the hall...i wondered wats that for?)

Then when we went in, the "elders" say that children have to sit behind so i duno wat to do coz i say i m "half adult" so have to go where...so i just sit down with the children where there was my small cousin beside me...
I m shock when she say she wanted to pee...
I was like ....ok.....u wan to pee.....so i just brought all the way long to another hall for her to pee
All other children was following and gone crazy( they wan my sis to chase them)
so when we went to the toilet i asked her "Do u know how to pee urself?"
She said "I don't know" so i was like oh my gosh....wat should i do then?.....so i just simply put her on the toilet bowl and tell her to pee.
Out of the sudden my sis was like....EH, GO BACK TO THE HALL IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!
i was so blur....then i knew that my mum say it was a ceremony where the monks gonna released the " baby ghosts" to eat the food that was prepared.....
I was like huh? so we are not allowed to go out of the hall for straight 5 hours coz they scared that we mighjt "Bump " onto them....ok...
My sis looked at me and say..."so u wan to stay...its until 10pm u know"
I think for a while then i say we better all go home bringing all the children along....
My bro kept repeating " i wan to stay wan.....mummy asked me to go wan....actually i wanted to stay" he doesn't want to admit that he wanted to leave....coz we are praising my cousin who can stand until so long......

TUES
I went to GENTING in the morning by bus to meet with my long distant relatives....we just got up there meet them....talk wif them play wif my cousins and shopping!!!!1
but we didn't get anything....things are too expensive but i brought some cheap vcdss...RM10 for three.....duno wat show i bought but one of them is DUNGEON & DRAGONS....

WED
Went jogging....jog for three big round around the lake for the first time (usually i walk) and then went to some pasar for breakfast ....ate vegetarian food....damn nice.....
When i came home, i have to clean my room...i got like a few big bags of rubbish eash time i clean my stuff...my sis said that i kept a lot of rubbish....but my bro love the rubbish and even took half of the bag......(those rubbish was what i got from my sis la) It was passed to generations u know.....damn old all those stuff...

TODAY!!!
have to wake up early again for ST. John....need to do the gathering stuff ...then when i m back...i went to yan's house to try watching HANNAH MONTANA......coz they say it was so popular....but it was gone...ish......then watched high skul musical 2......watched till half way....my baby cousin switched it off and changed to Power Rangers ....ish..ish...
the girl baby cousin was like using her barbie' shoes to act like a lipstick and tried putting it on for me .......i just sit they let them do watever they wan and watch my show.....but he switched it off!!!! so i say " i have work to do so i go back now ok? bb"

PICS LATER....is in my sis hp...

>CHOONG<

No comments: