Friday, June 27, 2008

Merentas Desa day....

Today was the "merentas desa" day combined wif hari koperasi.
Lighting Blade was selling pearl milk tea....
I used like a few hours to do the poster but duno it works or not..
My mum and sis woke up at 3a.m just to help me to make the pearl...
I m glad to have them...they helped me alot....

When we r going to start our stall...
Our hot water and warm water haven reach yet ..."some" ppl forgot to buy santan yesterday so they have to go and buy in the morning...
Me ,amny and chia sing ran down to the canteen and get the things we need..
Duno why the canteen auntie was like scolding us although we duno what she say...
I just hope they will change the angry canteen ppl....damn them..
we r student and we PAY for the things....wat she wan mannn!!!

Den when the ppl were back from the marathon, we start making the drink....
I was like shaking the thing for duno how many times and i dun even care that i m so dirty cause everything spill at me.....
chia sing was not any better also....
The place was a choas....ppl everywhere shouting wat they wan...
And there are kids who kept saying "chocolate....i wan chocolate" in a very sad tone.....I can't help it ok....

But anyway...thanks for the ppl who can wait so long for the drinks
thanks to my frens who came to support my team....
thanks to my cousin who helped me....
Thanks to pang for ur ice..
Thanks shimun to shake the drink for me....
Thanks to jackie , levi and etc etc to come and really support me ....I luv u all!!!!
Thanks for the ppl come and support...
Lastly...
Sorry to the ppl who have waited so long and didn't get the drinks...
I m damn sorry for that....cause i dun even know who order...
i was busy shaking..now my hand is still pain...
I wan barbecue chicken..it sold out..sobsob....
Wat a busy day, i glad it ends...=)
>CHOONG<

No comments: