Monday, June 16, 2008

I am BaCk!!!!!

LIFE without computer is a TORTURED.

Thats wat i say to my frens when they asked me to do some computer stuff.

They can't blame me.

I can't really do anything without my com....but my com is upgraded! finally! can play the sims2 story!


I went to the "anugerah cemerlang" on SAT. Despite for the long speech, I just got like 30 bucks for my PMR thingy.....even lesser then my UPSR -_-......have to skip my addmaths summore....luckily din teach hard stuff such as the log thing that i miss and made me feel miserable throughout the whole mid-term exam ( i got wrong for all log's questions)


Then on SUN.....i ate all the fats thing but i luv it!

HAHA

MORNING: roti telur after a jog

ATERNOON: pizza delivery (on9 order buy 1 free 1)

NIGHT: western food in kaki corner( wan treat my dad for father's day...but my sis din bring money -_-)


I just finished reading " Tuesday with MORRIE"

the book was DAMN touching .....I cried when morrie die......it was so sad....it will be really nice if all the teachers in my skul are like MORRIE....i would looking forward to go to skul everyday....


I luv the scene where MORRIE was in some sort of uni competition (i forgot)

All the students were shouting " FIRST is ourssss!!!! (something like that la)

Then Morrie got up and say " WATS WRONG OF BEING NUMBER TWO?"

Then he sat down and smiled....all the students were looking at him....


It was a good wan isn't? everybody was fighting so hard to be number one...and even i wondered " yeah, hor wats wrong of being number two? u still got the prize and some place of improvement? I would like to get num two if i can ....haha.....XD


All Mitch Alborne books are so touching and inspiring....U should just read it....


U wan a kiss???? ( my cousin, can't play wif him nowdays...too busy)

No comments: