Saturday, June 7, 2008

Look Out Point

Just came back from dinner. I went to look out point with my sis, bro and cousin sister. Both of my parents went out for a wedding dinner. We went to the one of the restaurant there but not gasoline cause my cousin sis don't like their food.

I ordered garlic chicken chop. It tasted ok at first but it get worse slowly. The hot peach tea i ordered is also too sweet. Sad. Next time don't wanna go to that restaurant. The weather there is so cold. When we were halfway eating, the lights were suddenly switched off and birthday song is played. ohh...it's someone's birthday...

I found out that we can celebrate birthday there. Hui cin come mummy bring u there to celebrate your birthday. But i can't drive so let's walk up together.lol.

Oh yea, i saw Kai Yun there but i think she didn't see me so i didn't greet her.hehe.

Thanks to my bro cause he didn't say that we are going to have dinner at look out point so i didn't bring camera. But still i managed to take a few pics with my sis hp.

Holidays are going to end. And worst of all...i haven't finish my hw....tomorrow must ganbate...

†…Pang…†

No comments: