Sunday, June 29, 2008

=(

Today should be a very nice day...
I woke up at 5.50 wif my sis to jungle trekking wif my dad..
I get to wake up becoz of my mum yesterday..
I bought a baskin robin ice cream cake and ask her wan to eat or not...then she say...
"if i eat like u ...i would be like a pig d..."-_-'

Then i felt so SPIRITED to go for the jungle trekking...i planned to go every sunday..
It was not that tiring but when i saw the last "bukit' it ws like 45 degree slant,..
when i reached the peak....i immediately saw many stars.....and dizzy...
wat an embarrasing moment......

But we get to eat "dim sum" the best part of it....

But when we r back .....something unpleasant happen...
That make me feel sad....it should be a nice day...
I swear one day...i will make my parents to be the happiest ppl on earth...
My heart hurts when my parents feel sad...i will never make that happen again...

Anyway..i bought "the new earth" ...not i bought la...my aunt bought it for me..
I was like searching everywhere for that book in mph and i din even notice that it was so near to me...
I asked the workers there ....and guess wat she say?
she said " errr....how to spell the new earth?"
I was like "huh? u duno how to spell "new" and "earth"?
so i spell for her and it was just beside me.......
it looks nice but i haven read it yet...no time....

>CHOONG<

No comments: