Friday, June 20, 2008

Skul open day......

i just came back from my skul.
My father was lost in my skul and not knowing which class is her daughter is studying for half a year.
He went to 4A ....haha...malu betul...then he was disappeared....luckily he knew the way back.

My father 's impression to my teacher?
"Oh My, ur teacher's english is not really good...how she gonna teach u"

N my teacher said i "love" to ask questions.
Yeah, i m. I admited but if i dun ask i woyldn't know wat she is the teaching forever.
Luckily i biology can study myself.

You Inner Gender is Female
You're sensitive, caring, and willing to connect with anyone who's open to you.
You make friends easily, and you enjoy all sorts of conversations.
You understand most people you meet - better than they understand themselves.
You're totally a woman... or at the very least, your soul is female.
Your EQ is 127
You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.

On an average day, you're quite happy, together, and content. You live your life well.
Your emotions aren't always stable, but you can go along with the ups and downs pretty well.

You tend to be motivated, energetic, focused, and level headed.
You see the world pretty rationally, and you don't tend to over dramatize things. When things are bad, you know they eventually have to get better.
Your French Name is:
Fantine Gervais

You Are Artemis!
Brave, and a natural born leader.
You're willing to fight for what you believe in...
And willing to make tough decisions.
Don't forget - the people around you have ideas too!
What'>http://www.blogthings.com/whatgoddessareyouquiz/">What Goddess Are You?
Your Noble British Name Is:
Lady Fanny Stella Tennants

No comments: