Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 to 2009

2008 is gonna end in just a few minutes.
In the same time, 2009 is coming.
Who said time pass by so slowly?
It's fast ok.
In just a few minutes i become older, become form 5.
And another few months, we will be sitting in a room, thinking hard for answers.

2008,
a year full of changes,
i m stil in d same class, but in form 4, my classmates are different, laughters are different, environment different, everything is not really the same.

We can only meet during recess, before and after school. I m so sorry for not waiting for you all to go to the canteen. Blame my stomach. It's grumbling. lol.

Most of us participated in f1 but not me, yh and eu. I feel sad sometimes when they r all not around. I am alone in class when cs,hc n jo went out. Luckily i hav sue ann. hahaha. she's really cute. but she's scary when u make her angry. n i hav yh n eu. but eu sometimes go to robotic. n me n yh are alone. sob.

It seems tat everyone in the gang hav problems. f1, friendship, chinese camp, family ... They said i m d one wit no drama. Mayb yes n mayb no. like wat yw the 'san po' said, scorpios r secretive. lol. But i do feel sad looking at them. I can oni stand by their side, smile at them, watch them...

N now it's 2009, i can hear the fireworks but i cant c them. lol. To everyone, Happy New Year!

-pang-

No comments: