Thursday, December 25, 2008

tag by vicky

Directions: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.

1) =.= i love to eat? that is why i always envy ppl wif a "black hole "inside their stomach like
vicky or even pang....coz they can eat non-stop without getting fat =D

2) I dun really like meeting or hanging out wif strangers or new frens that do not really "talk".
coz i dun really know how to start a convo wif others. I will usually pull some talkative frens out
if i have to go out to such an outing so it would not be odd. haha.....you noe who am i talking
about the "talkative frens".

3) I dun like shopping . coz i will have to stand there waiting for my mum the whole day for her
to shop. I just duno why i dun like to shop. i loves to go into shoes shop especially coz i can
have a sit. =D i just love it when we are going for lunch. the best part in shopping wif mum.
that is why i dun go shopping wif my frens. coz it will be bored.

4) i like ancient drama......i mean the drama is about ancient ppl not that drama is ancient. Coz i
think it is special and i duno why i am just attracted to it . i learn more about the culture of the
ancient citizen from china,korea or even japan from those drama. their love story is more
"pure" and not that overreacted i guess?

5) when i love the main actress or actor (normally actresses) in a drama i am watching...i have
the urge to draw it out. i will find the pic and just draw it out.

6) i can have thousand of stories in my head( mixture of drama i watched i guess?) and i will
spend my time drawing some scene on my stacks of draf paper. and i enjoy it.

7) =.= i dun like crying in front of ppl. it just embarrassed me. i will hate myself for crying in
front of ppl.

8) i am kinda sensitive? i am easily hurt by words that you may think its not hurtful but i just din
show it out that i am hurt. but its feel so good when you actually tell the person that she
hurt you.

9) i sometimes do "lecture" ppl and look like a mum. duno why. When my cousin say that her
parents doesn't treat her as good as my parents treated me and my sibling. I immediately
turn to her and give her some "lecture" that she shouldn't have such thought.

10) i loves my frens and family dearly and can do anything to make them happy. Mostly to my
family la of course. I can bear to c my parents feel sad. When they are happy , i will be
happy. (not my younger bro)

11) If i really love that fren. I will think deeply about wat to do for them during their birthday.
i enjoy making their birthday present although it will take me quite a time becoz i love them
as my frens =)

12) i hate to choose different clothes to wear everyday. when i want to go out then i will found
out that i really dun have clothes to wear. XD. i just hope that someone will choose clothes for
me to wear everyday so i dun need to worry bout that. i just take teh clothes and shoo.....=D
perhaps getting a job that required an uniform would be acceptable =D

13)i dun have any ambition yet. i duno wats my talents and wat i really like. I just hope that
some expert will pop up and tell me wat i am good at and wat job that suits me.

14) i wan to give a comfortable life to my parents when i grow. I wan to help them to fullfilled all
their wishes and make them the happiest parents in the world. =D

15) i dun really like undecisive partner in my group while doing work or anything. They will just
say i duno and push everything for me to make the final decision. =.= and i totally hate it. i
wan the whole group to make the decision together not me alone. I will just simply decide
and it will not be accurate. i believe a decision is indeed very important as the planning will
only moves if decision is made. If not it will be just another failed planning.

16) =.= phiew. it took me so long to do this. ok....last one.....i hate guys who didn't help their
parents or even sisters to do their housework just becoz their men. they will just sleep or
even play ps in front of you while you are like having a bunch of works to do. not just that.
they dun clean but they mess. all they can do is too mess the place and ask for food =.=.
then when the parents are home they will just ask the gurls...."why are the house so messy?
why didn't you clean it?" =.= okay thats my brother. i hope i won c that kind of guy again in
the future =D.

I am tagging....
1) Eunice: i duno why.
2) LEmon: personality analysis!
3)kamarul: =.= i just simply tag
4)pang: coz u r my blog partner. i do u do.
5) huicin: =D
6) jolyn : I din spell ur name wrong this time =D
7)kidshen: haha....i duno why
8)elise: i would like to read wat u write
9) hanson: =D
10)Farah?

No comments: