Sunday, December 28, 2008

tag by my blog partner

Directions: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog, so i can see your weirdness.
1. i like to sleep in the afternoon cos in d morning hav to wake up at 6 for school. i think my highest record is sleeping 5 hours non-stop in the afternoon. sometimes i even hope tat we are born to dis world just to sleep. lol.

2. i don't like walking alone. i feel tat it is unsafe, don't hav "on chin gam". haha. but sometimes i still shop alone. i just did tat the other day n i think there's a "don't come near me" words on my face. haha.

3. i can't talk to guys. lol. not tat i anti-boys or something. it's just tat my heart will beat faster n my face started to get red. i don't want to, it's natural. lol. but i think it started to get better. haha.

4. i cry easily. sensitive? i can cry when i watch movies even an action movie. lol. reading touching stories can make me cry too. i can even cry when i read manga. oh... i cry when i scold ppl. tat's weird.

5. i can't decide wat to wear when i go out wit frens and even wit family. i will stand in front of my cupboard, flipping the clothes. sometimes i borrow my sis clothes. i am glad tat we r almost the same size. jus tat she's taller than me 2 or 3 cm and fatter than me 5-6 kg. lol.

6. i like making desserts. i mean i like the process but most of the time i don't dare to eat it. n almost every desserts i made is "successful" to become a piece of shit except for the simplist butter cake. lol. n yw i still rmember our dessert house. =)

7. i kind of like my eyes now or should i say eye's colour. bcos of yw. lol. but it's still not big enough. at least not as big as vic's or yh's.

8. i always find bruises on my body. some i know y but some i hav no idea where it pop out from.

9. i wana go to japan. jus bcos i like their culture. i wana learn chadou n i wana wear kimono but it is very expensive.

10. when i study, i would sing. and when i sing, i would stop studying. lol.

11. i seldom scold ppl in school. but there's one time i scolded someone. my whole face turns red. i can knew it bcos i felt my face burning hot tat time. lol.

12. i like to see ppl playing musical instrument and they r very good in it. i hope i m one of them. but i jus can't seem to play well. sob.

13. i feel shy looking at pretty girls. maybe bcos i m not one of them. lol. but everyone is pretty in their way.

14. i started to learn yoga in hope tat it will helps me grow taller. yes! i wana grow taller. but the word "tall" is so far away from me.

15. i hate it when ppl sitting next table smoke. in a restaurant or something. i thought smoking is already prohibited in public places. hate it! hate it! hate it! i dun wana get cancer.

16. i used to chat we my sis on the bed before we sleep. n we sing. but after tat one of us would say "shut up". lol.

Finally...

i tag back who yw tag but they don't hav to do it again. lol.

No comments: