Saturday, December 13, 2008

BOLT =D

Went out just now for a movie wif vicky =D

Watched bolt .
=D although not as fun as madagascar but it is still funny.
UNPREDICTABLE story line at first.
But just love the fat little hamster...haha....look like my brother....=D
Went for some korean restaurant thingy for my delicious lunch.
and and i saw jj lin 's head!
haha
he is not looking up so cannot c him. food is more important so we went to find for food first.
i met up wif pui san (my primary skul fren) there also.
she look damn different although i still can recognize her.
I was like wandering around the shop......=.= but she cannot recognize me and i am not sure is her or not.
But at last also we get to meet each other la....is like duno how many years we didn't meet d.
I just wander where d others go.......=.= wan to meet them back....
I was craving for ice cream nowadays ...duno why....
i m trying to control myself but i still wan to try the kindori ice cream in ts wif vicky.
at last i ate it and it was nice but not as nice as the one in the ministry of food....
=.= miss it also although it is damn expensive.....


Pictures:









Waiting for the fresh ice cream....=D


Beside the chirstmas tree...MERRY CHIRSTMAS!!!

my face got rounder as the holiday go longer =.=


No comments: