Sunday, December 21, 2008

winter solstice festival =D

me and my another fatty cousin. all my guy's cousin love to eat i guess.
his face can't even fit the screen =D
me and my cousin sis who came and her new barbie.

FOOD! STEAMBOAT!
too much till it cannot fit the camera.
=.= it gonna take days to finish all up.


winter solstice festival!
made tong yuen (glutinous rice ball)
got three type. soya bean, normal tong sui and salty soup.



me and auntie. when she fed me roti tisu. kamarul's eyes widen a few cm.
haha....he is not used to see ppl feeding ppl.
ignore round face =.=

haha. i just put my phone in front of him and he closed his face all day long.
gemini suppose to be talkative ok? look at shi mun....haha

=.= Lemon who didn't talk and loves to look around. he din even dare to look at the camera.
lol =D

Kamarul , lemon, vicky in steven's corner dinner.

No comments: