Tuesday, December 9, 2008

=D

I went to Kuala Selangor for SEAFOOD on last sunday.....
Cheap and Delicious but of course, i ate in moderation unlike my bro who "sapu" everything on
the table.
Love the "hiong peng" there....the best!
but unfortunately i got stomach ache that time...=.=, damn pain....
So i have to sit in the car and relax.
When i got better , we went to JUSCO (kepong)
and bought a pen.
The trip is overall....hmmm.....satisfying except the part that i didn't get to go to the dessert house =.= coz my mum said my father is tried.
Then, went sungai wang , bought a new spectatcles, then.....ate ice cream...
nothing special =.=....

I love Chirstmas and presents =D....but never got one.
coz my mum says chirstmas is for chirstians =.=.....
So every year i will be just sitting at home....
haih....my mum will be out this chirstmas again and it will be like nine days this time.
Sis got exam so all the houseworks i will have to do it .=.=
i can't imagine that i have to do all that by myself like last year.......
and my "noble" bros will just sit on the sofa doing nothing watching me suffer....
haih........
Vicky!!!!!! i wan to go out on chirstmas!!!!!!

>CHOONG<

No comments: