Thursday, December 4, 2008

=(

Damn sad on the day before yesterday.
Got to know my results.
Although yeah, i din study for the exam becoz of F1inskul
i am still frustrated about the results.
I never got that low before and it is really heartbreaking.
especially the first day of exam's subject.
=.= i din even have time to study.
i am busy fainting.......during the exam.
and look what it comes out now....haih...
I put some necessary thing in every corner of my house to remind myself not to lazy.
I know my mum is sad bout my exam and she knows that i din study but still
i can felt that she is so worry and sad about my results.
She kept repeating that i should take more tuitions....
=.= i need intensive training on accounts .Pang! set a day....only u around i would study.
and vicky ng lets set a day for intensive training in chemistry for me and add maths for both of us.
I won let the history repeat. NEVER.
NEVER EVER.
=.= i hope that we will have pn. nurehan for our physics teacher next year.
and and a good chemistry teacher too pls. I beg you god.
>CHOONG<

No comments: