Wednesday, November 12, 2008

=.=

today was moral paper, i was like memorizing the freaking 36 nilai yesterday, using ANY MEANS, but still i manage to fall asleep on my sister's bed.

Today, ppl were STILL holding the damn paper everywhere, so i have to hold one as well to make me look not so weird. =)

But finally the exam came and i forgot a few nilai and the definition also. I just CRAP as usual.
Then Shi mun told me some rumors that our class maybe changing acording to our positions in class for this exam.

I was like OMG! , i din even REALLY study for this exam coz of f1. I knew that i will get bad results. my results will be most probably getting futher from vicky. So i m really
DANGEROUS now. GOD dun left me alone here. If you wan to change. CHANGE me also. Dun left me ALONE!!!!!

I just played some three kingdom ps2 game thingy wif my bro. I found it quite interesting and i continue playing and playing. Can't wait till exam end....i have so many stuff to do.....=(

>CHOONG<

No comments: