Thursday, November 6, 2008

Exams...

Account...sucks....lol
I think i am gonna fail. sob. I open the test paper and found my mind as blank as a paper. I didn't get to balance both accounts. so sad. And... got Buku Tunai Runcit. En. Nik, why u didn't teach us that? but luckily I saw jolyn holding the Buku Tunai Runcit paper before the exam, so I kind of read a bit. Haha. Special thanks to jo and sue ann. Love u. Hope I did it correctly.

Physics...not bad
Section B not bad. Except that I didn't notice that we have to use spring but hc said teacher type wrongly, it suppose to be manometer. And...and...I change the data to SI unit. Is it correct? Idk.

I went to Martin today. Don't have tuition. lol. I went there and saw the timetable all seminar. A very kind guy tell me today no class. So sad. Waste my time. If not I would be sleeping on the bed. Didn't get to study today. Sleeping and singing the whole day. Haha. Just can't resist the temptation of singing. Oh, yw! How am I suppose to give you the cd?

Oh yes! Tomorrow holiday! Thanks to the form 5. Arigatou gozaimasu. One more week to go. Gambatemasyou!

yw p/s: let's do more practice together! And help me say tq to aunty.

†…Pang…†

No comments: