Friday, November 14, 2008

It's finally over...

Yeah! Finally exam is over but i can't even rest, i got to study for JLPT and there's a lot of holiday homework. Teachers are so cruel...Not good...I haven't even open my japanese book.lol. And i haven't write my 1 and a half page essay. Haih...Nevermind, i got to play first before i start working again. Exam was too long , i even forgotten how to play my pieces today.

Time pass by so quickly
It's just like i blink my eyes and one year had pass by...
Very soon we are going to be in form 5 and very soon we are going to take SPM and then separate, hc i will miss you... 1 year and a few months later. haha.

This year, everything is different, everything had change
No more singing in the class with the girl sitting next to me, no more laughing with the whole gang, no more this, no more that
but i hope one thing is still here...F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P.

And...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELVIN CHOO!!! FOR TOMORROW

Please don't come and find me. lol. I was wondering you are younger than me or elder than me. Haha.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

†…Pang…†

No comments: