Friday, November 28, 2008

=)

this whole week , i have been just drawing , drawing and drawing.
My neck is pain and i am unwilling to wake up in the morning becoz of the tiredness.
I simply put in the dialog and did wat i can do.
If the dateline is not coming i dun think i will be doing it.
I started it so i have to end it. =) although i damn lazy.
I just drew ten page and it took me damn long time.
Now i will not blame all the comic artist for late publishing their comics.
Damn tired . But of course i wouldn't forget to play my bro 's psp. ^.^ stress releasing appliance.
Still killing the damn pink gorilla monster in monster hunter.
=.= the monster is damn stubborn to die.
Mum bought a new machine that can cook soya for us every morning.
Tested just now and the soya is damn nice. =)
Doind the synopsis and the character profile =)
Some pic i drew on the comic yesterday.





I have been drawing grasses everywhere coz it is so convinient. It just covered everything and i dun need to draw anything else =P the house look a bit cacat =.= coz i drew them for the very first time.
>CHOONG<

No comments: