Monday, November 17, 2008

Outing wif lightning blade =)

went out to times square again......
going wif LRT this time coz my sis said that i have to learn to be more independent =.=
i know how to take a LRT okay? i just lazy...and it is very dangerous...=)
so went to take the public transport to times square and gone to borders.
then i called amy and got to know that she just WOKE UP =.=.......
Jack called me and they said they had reach earlier at Starbucks .
so all of us wait for amy and planned wat will us be doing next.
She reached and we watched madagascar.
The show is DAMN FUNNY. I can just LAUGH MY ASS OFF throughout the whole movie.
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE ALex....the dancing lion...haha....
It is like a "lion king" movie....A funny one.
Hope that they will be a sequel again. I will be the first one who buy the tickets.
The scene is animated prefectly. Hope that i can do sumthing like that sumtimes.
Went to subway for lunch.
Farah WALKED really fast when she is finding for the restaurant.
I guess she is really hungry.
Lepak there for a while and went to pool.
Duno how to play.....so i and amy is like jakun.
Jack placed one ball in the other table so that we won kacau him =.=.
Then we went to bowl.
MANOMETER LAMA BUSUK came late coz she is damn semangat doing her robotik thing.
Din c this semangat when she is doing f1 thing also =.=.
then i got my free coffee and ciao.


I looked dead today. so i just put the best pics. =)

The two dead ppl who slept at twelve.
PSS: Amy, waffey is a good guy....he is willing to give me 1 bucks to buy the lolipops when the manomater lama busuk dun willing to do so. i will be happy for both of u IF u are together =).
He is best fans of urs...haha
>CHOONG<

No comments: