Friday, November 7, 2008

=.= exam weeks....

I have no words for this exam...just felt sad for account thats all....
becoz of the stupid buku tunai runcit......
But i quite relax overall...
i still manage to faint during chemistry and biology....
i mean....really "faint" , especially chemistry...i can just sleep while holding my pencil....
i duno how i can do that and during biology i was sticking to my table till i slept twice.....
doing the paper HALF WAY you know......
haha...can still laugh bout it....kinda dun care bout this time exam d...
coz din study much......just hope that it won be too bad la....
all the HARD papers are over just left physics.....
that paper i have time to study la...will do better.....
having a phone now is cool....coz i busy exploring it...
but now i know the credits can just gone like wat? 20 bucks a week?
have to jimat now....if not my mum ask me to pay....=(

I repeat again....whoever got my pictures in F1inschools nationals final & class party...pls send to me.....(ashleychoong@hotmail.com) dun ask me why it is ashley....no answer for that...=)

Pss: ok pang! lets just do account day for everyweek.....we will take the cert together!

Oh yeah...anyone who wan to c the f1inschools finals journey...go farah's blog...i lazy to write =)
http://a-time-2-remember.blogspot.com/




Got some pic from farah's blog.....Lets just c some before she gave all to me...=)



The new lightning blade (kakak gigi besi not here) Dages f1 is finding for her =)
Amy looks taller here LOL...=)


Haha....the auntie beside me is a SUPERCOOL MUM...who have the best sotong goreng ever....
I look like the Big MAMA here...LOL
wait till i got my pictures...post later.

No comments: