Wednesday, November 26, 2008

XP.......tired....

Have been drawing day and night coz the dateline is getting nearer and nearer.
My head is aching. neck pain.
I have never try to draw a comic before although i wanted to coz i know my skills are just not enuf yet.
My sis is the one who kept persuading me to start my first step.
Yeah, this competition is actually a force that push me to start it.
I am very happy of some of my family compliments for the first page.
But they duno bout the rest yet.
I sucks in drawing scenery and human hands. still learning that.
(I need XO to help me now!!!!!)
so the whole thing come out to be ermm....not what i wanted but it is still my first work=)
i will still submit it wif my eyes close and dun care bout the results la. al least i submitted something.
I often get distracted by my bro new PSP. >monster hunterok.....back....so i will only let vicky read it =) coz i need her to correct my dialog or sumthing.
the dialog maybe lame...so VICKY! dun laugh when i show u during the chinese class yeah?
U laugh i STRANGLE you.
and thanks for all the support from u guys! =)

will continued to ink it =.=....i really need XO now!!!! Named my character!!!

>CHOONG<

No comments: